Wednesday, May 7, 2014

About Me

I am a wife and mother of five children.

**************************************************************************

I have decided to make a little place for me to keep track of my hobbies.  My first love is photography and of course paper crafting.

***************************************************************************

When I went home, California, in 2005 my mom introduced me to scrapbooking.  Wow, I loved it from the first layout I created.  I scrapbooked all the time.  Then on an infomercial I saw the Cricut.  I just had to have one.   Before long I discovered 3d paper art.  What an amazing discovery!  I never thought I would be able to create things like this from paper.  While I still scrapbook (albeit not very often) my new love is paper crafting.


No comments: