Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Halloween Canning Jars ~ with Cyndy G

I can't believe Halloween is just a little more than a week away!  There is still time to get one more Halloween project in.  Today I am sharing the JGW Canning Essentials Kit SDS Spooky Cards and the SDS Skull Medallion.  As soon as I saw the Jars I knew what I wanted to do with them.

Haunted scene of 3d paper Halloween jars

I love the way they turned out!  I shrunk the cards down to make tags out of them.


Close up of 3d paper Halloween jar with eyeball gumballs inside

3d Halloween jar with witches fingers inside


I used the cross bones as my poison symbol on the jars and my favorite touch was adding a red oval to the end of the pickle to make it look like a witch's finger!

Close up of Frankenstein tag on Halloween Jar

My kids loved these jars.  I was informed that they like the big jar best.  When I asked why they said "Because you can eat what's in it."  I should have known that.

Close of witch's hat tag on Halloween jar

I filled the jar with eyeball gum that I found at Michael's.  What a fun project.  I love the versatility these sets have.

What I used to create this project:
JGW Canning Essentials Kit,
SDS Spooky Cards
SDS Skull Medallion.
Simple shapes - Oval
Teresa Collins Haunted Hallows paper
Eyeball gum

Please post pictures on our FB page of the ways you have used this set, I would love to see them!  Until next time.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your wonderful Halloween projects! You really created a masterpiece with these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beth. This project was so much fun to make!

    ReplyDelete