Monday, February 16, 2015

Dress Maker Details

I was nominated by the sweet and talented Angeline Choo, who just won for the Best Paper Crafts Photography for the Craftsy Blogger Awards, to share some of my art with you in the #artchain.  So I thought I would dig through my old scrapbooks and share what first inspired me to travel down the road of paper crafting.

How many of you remember the show on DIY - Scrapbooking.  I couldn't wait for a day off from work so I could watch the show!  I even bought the DVDs.  I still watch them.

This layout is one from Anna Griffin - Dress Maker Details.


Scrapbook page with eyelets and lacing

I love this layout.  It took a lot of time to set all these eyelets but the beauty of the page was worth all the work!

close up of picture book on scrapbook page
Each little book opens and I selected photos that highlight the details of my wedding dress.  Wow how time flies.

close up of lacing and eyeletsclose up of lacing on scrapbooking page




I used the DCWV Luxury stack.  I just love all the shimmer and elegance of the paper.

Luckily I was so obsessed with the show that I downloaded all the project sheets from their website (they are no longer there).  Here is the project sheet for this layout.

https://drive.google.com/a/ncsu.edu/file/d/0B86pnT8MM8AqN2hMbVkySHhVZnc/view?usp=sharing

2 comments: