Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Bunny Box

I hope everyone enjoyed the Spring Hop as much as we did.  I am so happy to see spring!  I have to admit it is my favorite time of year.  For my project today I made the cute little bunny box from the new JGW Happy Easter Kit.  Added bonus, I got to use more of my Graphic 45 - Once Upon a Springtime.

Bunny holding carrot

He was so quick and easy to put together that I made a little family!

Bunny Box Family

Doesn't he have the cutest little face.  There is just enough detail to give him character.

Close up of Bunny Box

If you want a quick and easy project for your Easter gatherings this should be on your list.  

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G


2 comments:

  1. These bunnies, especially the whole family picture, are so cute! I love that you thought outside of the box and went with a print on them. Very fun and springy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth, I love my patterned paper! :)

      Delete