Tuesday, March 31, 2015

SVG Attic I-team Introduction

Hello everyone!  My name is Cyndy Gustashaw.  This is my second term on the SVG Attic I-team.  I hope I am able to continue to inspire you with my personal touches using SVG Attic files and hope you will enjoy using them as much as I do.

Cyndy Gustashaw


I am married to a wonderful man.  He thinks it's great that I have a craft I enjoy doing.  We have five children ranging in age from 30 - 5 years.

I was born in Virginia and raised in Southern California which I still refer to it as home.  I moved to North Carolina 23 years ago and live in the Charlotte area.  I love experiencing the seasons change.
I love photography and scrapbooking which evolved into paper crafting and have been doing them for over 20 years.  I like simple clean lines, less is more for me.

I have lots of favorite projects. For my introduction today I have chosen the new JGW 3D Button Jointed Bunny.  This little guy is so cute!

I used Graphic 45 - Once Upon A Springtime.  I absolutely love this paper!

3d Jointed Paper Bunny

Our garden at work is in bloom, so I took advantage of the sun and flowers.  
I love spring!  It is my favorite time for taking photos.
Back of 3d paper bunny


I love his little tail.  Doesn't he have the cutest little face.

Close up of 3d Paper Bunny

I know as you look at this project some of you are thinking he looks too difficult but if you take your time and don't rush it you will have him together before you know it.  I started with the arms, legs and feet - these are very simple shapes.  Then I tackled the head and body. I had the most trouble with the ears!  It took me two and a half days to cut and put him together but I think he was worth the time.

I hope you have enjoyed my project.  I look forward to sharing with you for another six months.

Do what inspires you!
Cyndy G.

2 comments:

  1. Your bunny is absolutely amazing! The setting you took your pictures in is gorgeous as well. You are such a talented lady and I am so happy you are joining us for another term!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth, that means a lot to me, I really admire your work! :)

      Delete