Friday, December 18, 2015

Poinsettia Passion ~ Cyndy

Happy Friday crafting friends.  Can you believe Christmas is one week away.  As always I am hurrying to get my cards done.  I decided to share with you today a couple of the cards from the amazing new kit JGW Poinsettia Passion.  I just LOVE this kit.  Everything is so beautiful.

Christmas cards with poinsettias

I love the way this box card looks.  I used the beautiful papers of Maja Design - A Gift For You for this project.  I also used a tag on the front of the box card that I had from MME - Joyous.  
I think it fit this card perfectly.

Poinsettia box card

For the doily card I used a brad from MME - Joyous.  I just love the Santa on the brad.


These cards really deliver the Wow factor.  Thank you for stopping by today.  
I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

2 comments:

  1. You always create the most beautiful projects with vintage inspired papers. I love both of these cards so much!

    ReplyDelete