Friday, December 30, 2016

Happy New Year ~ with Cyndy G.

Happy Friday.  I still can't believe it is the end of 2016.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and has a safe and happy New Year.  Today I am sharing with you the 3D Champagne Glass from JGW New Years Celebration.

3d svg glass

This cute glass is about the size of a real wine glass.  I added pearl strands to the seams of my glass.

3d SVG Glass

To give the impression of bubbles in a champagne glass I added gemstones.  
My treats are Pirouline, I just love these chocolates!  Thank you for stopping by today and I'll see you next year :)

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job on that champagne glass and I love that you turned it into a treat holder! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Japan :I wish you a Happy New Year!
    https://ryoma2sakamoto.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete